IMPORTANT! – BEFORE READING ON:
- The main FAQ is in the Help within OutWit Hub and Email Sourcer applications (in the top menu: Help>Frequently Asked Questions). It is much more up-to-date and targeted for Hub/Sourcer users. Please refer to it rather than this static page.
- Make sure you have the latest version, especially if you just downloaded your program from a third-party site.
- What is OutWit Hub?
- What is OutWit Images?
- What is OutWit Docs?
- What is the OutWit kernel?
- What exactly is an outfit?
- How much does it cost?
- Do OutWit Hub, Docs or Images require any external software to function properly?
- What version of Firefox do I need to run OutWit Hub, Docs or Images?
- Are tutorials available?
- What languages do OutWit Hub and Images come in?
- Is OutWit Hub, Docs or Images compatible with Internet Explorer or Safari?
- From which sites can I download images or data?
- How do I install OutWit Hub, Docs or Images?
- I have installed OutWit Hub, Docs or Images then restarted Firefox but I don’t see the OutWit icon on my toolbar. What should I do?
- How can I revert to the previous version of OutWit Hub?
- What’s the Catch?
- I don’t see the catch panel. Where did it go?
- The ‘Next in Series’ and/or ‘Browse’ buttons are disables. How come?
- Can I export an HTML table to an Excel spreadsheet with OutWit Hub?
- What is the ‘Save Incoming Files checkbox?
- Can I save the Catch for later use?
- How do I save the files I “caught”?
- I loaded a page but I don’t see anything when opening the views. How can I load them?
- Can I perform searches from the address bar?
- When I open the spreadsheet I exported into Excel, I receive an error warning saying, “the document you are trying to open is different from the one specified by the file extension.” What should I do?
- How many pictures can I download in one click?
- How can I change the location where the downloaded files are stored when using the ‘Save Incoming Files’ checkbox?
- How do I uninstall OutWit Hub, Docs or Images?
- I’m using Iceweasel and I get an error message on startup, is OutWit compatible with Iceweasel ?